Collection of Your Personal Information
CLO Consulting may collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. These may include: (a) sending us an email message; (b) filling out a form anywhere on our website; (c) registering for an event. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information With Third Parties
CLO Consulting does not sell, rent, or lease its customer list to third parties.
CLO Consulting may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CLO Consulting, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
CLO Consulting may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process serviced on CLO Consulting or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CLO Consulting; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CLO COnsulting, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
CLO Consulting may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within CLO Consulting, in order to determine what CLO COnsulting services are popular among website visitors. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within CLO COnsulting to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by CLO Consulting. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the CLO Consulting website.
The CLO Consulting website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize CLO Consulting pages, or register with CLO Consulting site or services, a cookie helps CLO Consulting to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same CLO Consulting website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the CLO Consulting features you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies – if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the CLO Consulting services or websites you visit.
Security of Your Personal Information
CLO Consulting secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. CLO Consulting uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with the request to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with the federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
CLO Consulting does not knowingly collect personal, identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to This Statement
CLO Consulting welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CLO Consulting has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CLO consulting at:
Effective as of March 01, 2021